Coalition for the Global Legal Inclusion Program
MJ4All is starting to bring together a Coalition for the implementation of the Global Legal Inclusion Program (click here to the program) with the objective of working together both in the development of the Legal Inclusion Mapping, as well as on the implementation of the outcomes of the mapping for the legal inclusion of the identified excluded groups.
The coalition will include a range of different institutions. In particular, we are looking for global coalition partners in the following areas:
- Policy makers and funding organizations
- Research institutes; universities; statistical agencies
- Humanitarian and development agencies
- Lawyers, legal and/or human rights organizations
- Experts in public communication/lobbying/advocacy