If you share our passion for legal inclusion and Global Goal 16, come find out ways in which you can get involved!
We are always looking for people to start a Mapping in a new country or to join existing teams, for partners to take on the Comprehensive Legal Empowerment Plan in a particular country, and for partners to develop the Mapping method alongside us.
We wish to build partnerships with:
- Policy makers and funding organizations
- Research institutes; universities; statistical agencies
- Humanitarian and development agencies
- Lawyers, legal and/or human rights organizations
- Experts in public communication/lobbying/advocacy
- Experts in ICT and innovation
Regardless of whether you are an individual, international organization, or business, your contribution can have a deep impact. The more experts involved, the faster the Mapping and Comprehensive Legal Empowerment Plan can be implemented, which allows Global Goal 16 to be met in record time!