Legal Inclusion Program as framework for this SDG 16 Partnership
SDG 17 promotes setting up multi-stakeholder’s partnerships around each of the Global Goals to strengthen the means of their implementation. SDG 17 provides thus the opportunity for the establishment of a SDG 16 Partnership for Legal Inclusion as one of the platforms to implement SDG 16.
The Legal Inclusion Program provides a framework for partnerships to work on the legal inclusion aspect of SDG 16:
- International organizations, policy makers and funding organizations
- Research institutes; universities; statistical agencies
- Humanitarian and development agencies
- Lawyers, legal and/or human rights organizations
- Experts in public communication/lobbying/advocacy