If you are interested in setting up a MJ4All Program:
- Read our handbook and website, look into the opportunities and possibilities and assess whether the MJ4All Methodology really fits your objectives
- If both parties agree, a MJ4All License Agreement will be signed. Once you have signed the license agreement, you will be given access to the Microjustice4All Toolkit and you will then be ready to start your Microjustice4All Program:
After the MJ4All License Agreement has been signed, MJ4All will assist with setting up the MJ4All Program
The Microjustice4All Methodology can be implemented in two ways, either by Microjustice4All Country Organizations or by a Microjustice4All Program. Microjustice4All Country Organizations are set up solely for the implementation of Microjustice4All Programs, butMicrojustice4All Programs can be integrated in other humanitarian organizations.
In order to become a participant in the Microjustice4All International Network, Microjustice4All Programs must undertake to adhere to the vision and mission of Microjustice4All and to follow the Microjustice4All Methodology, as laid down in the license agreement. For example, a license agreement might specify the following requirements:
- to set up a MJ4All Program to empower the specified MJ4All target groups in a certain geographical region;
- to be responsible for its own fundraising (with which Microjustice4All can still assist);
- to conduct its activities as an independent operator;
- to organize itself in any legal form which is appropriate for the given country, provided that it is a non-for-profit organization.
In short, the role of Microjustice4All is:
- Helping to set up new Microjustice4All Programs/Organizations,
- Providing tailor-made technical assistance,
- Further developing the method,
- Facilitating co-ordination and exchange between members of the Microjustice4All International Network,
- Promoting MJ4All internationally.